|Duration of Warranty
Your Wells Cargo equipment, which has been manufactured, tested and inspected in accordance with carefully specified engineering requirements is warranted to the original owner to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the period of six (6) years, except as herein limited, from date of purchase. The obligation of this Warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing any part or parts which, in the opinion of the Company, shall be proved defective in materials or workmanship under normal use and service during the six (6) year period commencing with the date of purchase. Jack rams, electrical wiring, glass, sealants, doors, seals, locks, paint, plumbing, couplers and jacks are warranted for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Limitations and Exclusions
This Warranty shall NOT extend to:
1. Wells Cargo equipment which has been modified, repaired, or altered in any way without the express written consent of Wells Cargo.
2. Unreasonable use (including failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance).
3. Tires, axles, axle assemblies, suspension components, ranges, heaters, refrigerators, air conditioners or all other appliances or components of the Wells Cargo equipment which are warranted separately by the respective manufacturers of said components. These warranties are contained in your owners packet.
4. Any consequential damages for breach of this or any other warranty expressed or implied whatsoever. Repair or replacement under this Warranty is the exclusive remedy of the customer. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
5. Parts not supplied by Wells Cargo.
6. Certain parts which require replacement in the ordinary course of use to normal wear.
To secure repair of a Wells Cargo trailer or any warranted parts under this Warranty, the unit or warranted part must be delivered, charges prepaid, to the nearest Wells Cargo manufacturing facility or as directed by Wells Cargo.
Your Wells Cargo dealer from whom you purchased your unit is responsible for the registration of your warranty with the factory. We ask that you cooperate with your dealer in supplying the necessary information completing the warranty card so that we may better serve you. You may either download the warranty, fill it out and mail it to us or fill out the Online form from the provided links below.